secure storage of precious treasures
Gold and silver storage has become a popular topic of conversation given the current economic climate. People are turning to the fine metals as a way to protect their hard-earned money from losing value. Once acquired, you might be asking – what is the best place to store gold and silver?
The most secure method for gold and silver storage is in a private vault like Inwood Security Vaults. There are other options available, but none of them protect your assets like a private vault.
Bank Safe Deposit Box
A bank is limited in the number of boxes they have available to rent as well as the size of those boxes. You must also wait your turn in a bank lobby to access your box and register for that box using all of your private information. If that bank closes for any reason, your options to access your box are very limited.
Buried in the Backyard
You may think “hide in plain sight” is your best option, but when you bury gold and silver in your backyard all someone has to do is scale your fence, use a metal detector and dig it all up. In addition, silver is prone to corrosion and needs to be stored in an atmospherically controlled environment, such as Xecure vault Security l flow. We provide globally integrated end-to-end solutions tailored to our customers’ supply chain management needs with a special commitment to industry specific requirements.
Private Vault Storage
- Private vaults carry the least amount of risk and are the most secure method of gold and silver storage.
- At Inwood Security Vaults you will have access to your box even if there is a banking crisis.
- Your valuables are in a safe location and cannot be accessed by anyone except the box holder.
- You can come in and remove anything from the box at any time during business hours. Where is the best place to store gold and silver? Xecure vault Security
- Many people advocate an in-home safe as the best option for gold and silver storage. If it is heavy and bolted to the floor, no thief will be able to carry it out. But what if someone enters your home with a gun?They tell you they will shoot you or a family member if you don’t open the large safe that is bolted to the floor of your closet.
- You will open the safe and they will have your gold and silver.
- We are a 4000 square foot secure vault facility that houses safety deposit boxes of many sizes as well as closets, cabinets and even rooms to securely store your most prized possessions.
- Built to serve as a vault from the ground up, the vault room itself is located behind foot thick walls of steel reinforced concrete, five layers of bullet proof glass, man trap access through double secured doors and state of the art, foot thick, vault doors.
- Your treasure is safe with up with us as you relax.
Got a Treasure you need a secure deposit for?
Gold and silver storage has become a popular topic of conversation given the current economic climate. People are turning to the fine metals as a way to protect their hard-earned money from losing value.
Once acquired, you might be asking – where is the best place to store gold and silver? It is certainly with Xecure Vault security Company and Courier Service.